View Profile Dark-Vincent

39 Movie Reviews

Sprites Rulles!!

Yo Vince! How're ya?
Nice movie here dude! Good luck in ur competition, u'll get my lv9 power vote 5 when the movie is out!
Btw, how did u get so many enemies?!!?!? lol!
See ya dude!!

Vinstigator responds:

Thanks Dark Vincent! The reason I have so many enemies is cuz they are jealous (they claim that's not it, but it's true). Once again, thanks for the review!

Lol!!!!111<---------

Plz, never get bored again ^_^

NARDZ responds:

I'll try not to

Lol, people really likes clocks eh?

This movie was nice, nice graph, but the blood was shitty, try to make it better.
I don't like or dislike clocks, for me they're only another ng member, some are great arthists, others are blam point spawners, so I can't judge you about that, all that i can say is that it was interesting...

Confuzzled responds:

the only reason i dont like the clock crew is because they all are simply LAZY they dont make there own style or anything, it took me ages to make my style (now known as Confuzzled by other *Typo members) but thye all use 1 style >_<

8 Game Reviews

HAHAHHAHAHAH!!

Nao acreditei qd vi o titulo "Captao Prego"!! HAHhahhah Isso foi muito doido cara!! continue fazendo isso, e pelo amor de deus, tira esse negocio de passar pra frente pq isso enche o raio do saco! Parabems cara!!! Ta muito doido!!

Anax responds:

Legal!! Aos poucos podemos ganhar espaço aqui!! Valeu mesmo!!

It was nice, robots throwing shit... uh

But it had som problems, and u know what i'm talking about, try to make it more longer, and i'll be betters, hope to see it complete someday!

Arrrrrrghhhhhhhhh

Great great great great great great great !!!

The graphics are amazing, and that pbj potato was a real masterpiece!! Great job dude!!

BlackerOuT responds:

LoL, thx you little Vincent!

I hope that you like the the A Virus called ZERO serie!

33, Male